What is Nattivus
This online platform offers a wide range of tours and activities around Europe. From day trips, guided tours, shows, museums, bike rentals, balloon flights and culinary tours, they offer numerous options to enjoy and get to know the city.
Nattivus is based in Madrid and therefore has a wide range of suppliers throughout Spain. They select their partners according to strict reliability and quality criteria and always they try to offer the lowest price possible. They support especially operators that are environmental and eco-friendly.
Why sell on Nattivus
Nattivus strives to deliver a simple experience for travelers to quickly discover activities, attractions and things to do. Travelers can find products easily in the search bar by either entering a destination or activity. We consider the following to be the most attractive benefits for your operators:
- Free Sign-up: There are no monthly fees and you can sign up simply and most importantly for free on their platform.
- Great customer service: They offer 24/7 support to their customers in English and Spanish. Travelers can contact them online, via email, phone or WhatsApp.
- 3. Closed rating system: Within the platform travelers can, after they have completed their activity, rate their experience with your company. This does not only show other travelers how reliable you are but also helps you understand where to improve.
- Translation services: Nattivus only offers its website in English and Spanish. However, as they’re native in Spanish you can rely on their translations and use their Spanish version and use it for your own website.
- More bookings: Like nother OTA’s the main benefit of Nattivus is that your products and services get presented to a larger group of people. As they’re based in Spain, many of their travelers are probably from there and the rest of Europe.
Things to remember
This OTA offers a wonderful system filled with perks that local tour operators can enjoy and use to grow their business. Before you go ahead and sign up, here are three things you should take into consideration:
- Set Cancellations: If travelers cancel a booking up to 7 days prior the activity date they’ll get 100% of the amount paid refunded, between 6 days and 72 hours prior to the activity date travelers get 50% refunded and less than72 hours prior to the activity date travelers won’t get any refund.
- Same price: You’ll need to list your products with the same prices as you do on your website. They have a strict refund policy towards travelers, offering them to pay them back the price difference.